Chelsea dudley dating
He had a son, Henry, who was born in 1849, and was living in Bedford in 1910.
In the late 19th century, Dudley Leavitt Pickman, descendant of an old Salem merchant family, and his wife Ellen fell in love with the land.
The population of Bedford was 13,320 at the 2010 census.
The following compilation comes from Ellen Abrams (1999) based on information from Abram English Brown’s History of the Town of Bedford (1891), as well as other sources such as The Bedford Sampler Bicentennial Edition containing Daisy Pickman Oakley’s articles, Bedford Vital Records, New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Town Directories, and other publications from the Bedford Historical Society.
They bought a substantial parcel (mostly Winthrop’s land and a portion of Dudley’s grant). A direct descendant of both Winthrop and Dudley, Pickman bought the land without knowledge of the Winthrop-Dudley grant.
He discovered later that he had purchased his ancestors' lands.
A portion of Dudley Road was named Chestnut Avenue around that time.
Today's Dudley Road and Winthrop Avenue in Bedford, as well as Pickman Drive, are named for these families.
It is within the Greater Boston area, 15 miles (24 km) north-west of the city of Boston.
This traditional saltbox-style home at 295 North Road dates back to the early 18th century and was built by Job Lane (3), the grandson of one of Bedford's earliest settlers, Job Lane (1), a master carpenter.
Job Lane (3) was a church deacon and also a town officer.
The land was used as a dairy farm and apple orchard, in addition to the fields, pasture land, bog garden, and ponds.
Chestnut trees lined the old road between the fields.